Saturday, January 28, 2006

Birthday Boy



On the bottom you will find a photo of me and Dave. On the top is a picture of Dave's brother Marc. Marc was born the small Quebec town of Rivier de Loup. His Quebecois heritage has never left him. I think he is listening to Roch Voisine in this photo, but he is also a big Mitsou fan. Anyway, enough about Marc...

January 29th marks Dave's birthday. He likes to tell people that he is youngers than that - sometimes as young as 20...but we all know he is a little older than that. Tonight we will have a few drinks in his honour. It is my wish that Dave talks to some girls tonight. I may try and teach him the move that the Unnamed Student taught me, although I have not perfected it yet. Happy Birthday to Dave!

On another related note. The Unnamed Student has told us that he is not coming out tonight. Let this be his warning - if he does not make an appearance tonight, he is going back on the web in full force.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home