Thursday, February 09, 2006

Debt


Yes Dave (Dave is my younger brother).

Apparently you do not wish to pay me the money that you owe me. Well, I'm going public with this. Get to the bank, put it in my account, and then I won't have to beat you when I get home.

It's only been two years that you've owed me.

Remember when I helped get you the job you currently have? Are you volunteering at that job or do they pay you? Did you have a good time in Vegas? I hope you did...don't worry, law school is cheap. I live it big here, I don't need the money...no problem (for the record, my sister also owes me money).

I am going to play squash now...My friend Jay beat me in a ladder match the other day. I didn't like losing to him. I have a rematch today with him. He is going down.

Dave....I take cash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home