Wednesday, February 01, 2006

The Wild Drunk - By Popular Demand



Well here you have him...the Wild Drunk!

The Wild Drunk got his name from many nights out on the Gold Coast. Sometimes he will tell a random waitress she has an STD, or tell another person that the person behind them spit on them, and then he'll abruptly wipe your shirt off where the alleged spit has landed - but there won't be a hint of moisture?

Last evening the Wild Drunk, Marc and I went to Palaver. For those of you that don't know (I don't think I'm even sure), Palaver is a word that means idle chatter. I guess that's how they characterize the parties in Australia? I think they're right...

Anyway, the Wild Drunk is playing golf today. It's Bond University Golf Day. I'm also playing. My team consists of Sam Marash - Melbourne Australia, The Unnamed Student - no fixed address, and Dave Lucenti - North Bay. Neither team is looking to win. We're just looking to come out alive I think.

Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home