Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Some recent comments on my blog...

Today I had my biggest hit day ever...48 fools looked at my site. Why I ask? Who knows?

Anyway, this may give some insight into why....

Anonymous said...
Is this site turning into a f-ing picture sight. Where the hell have the blogs gone? When was the last time someone made a comment?This blog is a direct reflection of the person running it!...a DISGRACE!!!!

Dyson said...
Gotta agree with you there Gord. Even though Bob Cole and Harry Neale are obviously losing their memories, and are having problems with incorrect player names, it's just not the same with them not calling the plays.Leafs play Washington tonight with Ovechkin, a chance for some payback against that kid.

Anonymous said...
I knew Harry Neale's daughter at uni in undergrad and always wanted to bang her while watching HNIC. Weird... I know.

Anonymous said...
Thunder...anananananananaa THUNDER!..anananananananaa THUNDER!..anananananananaa THUNDER!..anananananananaa THUNDER!..anananananananaa THUNDER!..

bourque said...
Glad you liked the party. Thinking about waiting until Sean buys some more Magnums before throwing another one. I'll keep you posted.

CMac said...
Are you actually in school??Who has time to do this jibberish.I still say you took the cash and are hidin' out on Manitoulin Island...

CockandBalls said...
Cheatin: overhand runups, the double dupes, the best hand play, Some may look down on these plays and call them immoral, but as Canada BIll Jones says, "Its immoral to let a sucker keep his money"

By the way, the last post is by Cock and Balls. That is actually Marc Lucenti. It's an odd name, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt...why? I have no idea...

I don't really the comments say too much...however, I shall continue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home