Monday, June 05, 2006

Stay Tuned

  • Jack Blackbourn is running for Social Director on the Law Student's Association. I seconded his nomination...but the real question is this...will he have me (the self-proclaimed best campaigner at Bond - cause there aren't anymore) on his team? Stay tuned...
  • Will The Vitamin make a miraculous comeback to compete at Uni games on the Squash Court or as the Baseball Team's closer? Stay tuned...
  • Will I say something intelligient in my Equity tutorial Tuesday afternoon? Stay tuned...
  • Will today's pickups on my fantasy baseball team pan out? - Kevin Youkilis, Shea Hillenbrand, and pitcher Jared Weaver...Stay tuned...
  • Winter meetings are being held for the fantasy league this Friday at Sailfish Cove...will I make another blockbuster move? Stay tuned..
  • Am I drinking wine out of a box? well...yes...I am...then that means the question is this - Will I throw up tonight? ...Stay tuned...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home