Saturday, June 03, 2006

This and that...


  • I know the Chuck Norris jokes are old, but I didn't find them funny at first. Now they I find them hilarious...My favorite is this..."Chuck Norris uses a night light. Not because he is afraid of the dark, but the dark is afraid of Chuck Norris." More here
  • How about this one courtesy of Jeff Hodge. Yup...that's an Aussie. Hilarious.
  • I was considering giving the devil horn treatment to Victor Anderson for a disparaging email he sent me. However, after learning it was Belinda's birthday, I thought better of it. Let this be a warning to you Victor...i have a picture of you and I won't be afraid to use it. Ands that goes for everyone that sends me emails or makes comments on this site that I don't like. If you do, you'll have cross eyes and devil horns courtesy of photo shop and be posted on www.gordprisco.blogspot.com. It's part of my new edgier site. Hope you all like it.

2 Comments:

At 1:02 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let us sit down and set aside our differences and have a laugh. Could we suggest this was done over spanish donuts. Birthday celebrations or not. We have found a new place - better and closer to home. Our Shout!

 
At 11:21 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home