Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Displeasure


Well, I don't know where else to state my displeasure than this pitiful blog. So here goes....

AC/DC (the greatest hard rock band in the history of music) has not put out an album since 2000. During there heyday in the 70's and 80's we'd see an album at least every three days. Between 1980-84 they released four albums. One being the preeminent Hard Rock albums Back in Black. We did have to wait five-years from 1995-00 for the release of Stiff Upper Lip, and even though the boys released Family Jewels, a Dual Disc DVD that has become the fifth best selling DVD of any kind in history, it's just not enough. WE NEED NEW MATERIAL.

My friends and I in the AC/DC chat room at www.acdcpower.net
have been complaining for two years about this state of affairs. Some bastards even start false rumours that they talked to the drummers' wife and she said that they would be releasing the album in four months. Well, that was a year ago. We no longer listen to these rumours.

All I'm saying is this...let us know one way or the other. It's like flirting with someone you that really likes you...eventually you should tell them if they're gonna get what they want. In my case, I usually give them what they want.

Ok, back to Constitutional Law Homework (yes Dad, I'm working on my paper).

For the record, I've been dreaming about a roasted chicken all day.

Thanks for listening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home