Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Land Law Negotiation #2 - The Barbecue

As posted previously, our Land Law Negotiation went well, but the creative option my partner and I came up with to have a barbecue among the parties involved, did not go over so well...

This is a post mortem interview with Morgan Shipp (my negotiation partner) about the barbecue idea.

G = Gord M= Morgan

G: Morgan How are you today?

M: Fantastic mate...

G: Morgan, what the hell were you thinking when you brought up the idea of the barbecue to solve our differences for our land negotiation.

M: Mate, I thought it would be the creative option that would put our side over the top in the eyes of the markers...besides, you thought it was a great idea.

G: True, but if you would've given me the opportunity Morgan, I would have suggested getting a few Roasted Chickens (the kind with stuffing in them) and having everyone over at my place.

M: Look Gord, I haven't had a roasted chicken in a long time...I just figured we could put a few shrimps on the barby.

G: Morgan, don't underestimate the power of a roasted Chicken.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home