Saturday, July 15, 2006

Grapes Hops and Jazz...and more (updated quiz)






















  • After a hectic week, well deserved evening was had at Bond University with the "Grapes Hops and Jazz" party". A ticket got you entry into the Princeton room where a live Jazz band crooned us all. Kudos to Luke who has thrown the party for 6 semesters.
  • I am about to announce changes to my staff here at www.gordprisco.blogspot.com. They include the new campus culinary critic - Matt Lorkin - full bio coming.
  • Also, just after deciding that Samir would be the official photographer for the site, he told me that he dropped his camera in the hot tub and it hasn't worked since. So special thanks to Gia for these photos.
  • The equity assignment proved very difficult for most. That's all I will say about that.
  • I think my brain is dead. Yesterday i had so many things to talk about, and now...nothing.
  • Coming soon - one of the biggest interviews in my blog's short history.
  • Quiz Question of the week - Which member of the Bond University LSA was a former Swimwear model?

5 Comments:

At 9:23 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brotherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Brendan Scandrett?

 
At 12:42 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

R. Mansted, has to be mansted

 
At 4:11 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll bet that last comment was written by a man!

I'll need to see photo's of Brendan before I belive it. (please ...)

 
At 6:37 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey... Isn't Brendan that tall skinny kid? What was he modelling?

 
At 6:42 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brendan Donoghue - I saw him in a KMART BROCHURE last month wearing the brisbane lions mini kid club swimwear.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home