Sunday, August 20, 2006

This is the end


  • End of Sem bash was a success last night at Don's tavern. Goodbye to the Wild Drunk, The Rocket (and the Sprocket), Will Fennell, Sam Chester, Rob Bartrop, Naomi King is going to Japan, Nate and Paula are off to Chicago for a semester at Northwestern. I say this to the people that are leaving - Long may you run.
  • I'm not sure if it's a good idea to be eating M&Ms for breakfast.
  • Skuller never stops with the good work. Over lunch in the Brasserie yesterday, Skuller was asked where he was from. He responded, "Rockhampton...if you haven't been there....don't go." I am sure Tourism Rockhampton will be knocking down his door looking to give the Skuller a job.
  • Jay Botelho needs to learn some better moves. Last night was a disgraceful performance.
  • Nate (of the terrible three) believed that the slot machines at Delano's bar (pokies) were discriminating against him because he is Jewish.
  • Great to see Canadian golfer Mike Weir near the top of the leaderboard at the PGA Championship. The brother's Diot (Lucentis) are again cheering against him. Why do they dislike Mike Weir? Do they also hate Tim Hortons, hockey, and snow? Ironically, Dave Lucenti's favourite golfer missed yet another cut this week at the PGA - David Duval. In more positive news for Duval, he moved up seven spots in the world golf ranking to number 304. But close on Duval's heels is Andrew Mclardy from South Africa. Can Duval catch # 301 Kim Jong Duk from Korea by end of the year? Stay tuned!
  • I met a girl named Jazmine last night who works for the Gold Coast Bulletin. I told her I was also a member of the media. I said, that I cover the Bond University beat. She hadn't heard of the blog....does she live under a rock? Doesn't matter...I told her I had never heard of the Bulletin either.

5 Comments:

At 9:23 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why do I need this blog...why am I addicted to this shit?

It's like my drug that I want to crack, but need it...

where is the two legged dog?

 
At 4:11 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want the Skuller dead....I fear that he may grow to unbelievable powers.

 
At 7:24 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is killing me but I have to agree with Skuller - Don't go to Rockhampton.

 
At 9:24 p.m., Blogger Denny Crane said...

you know it to be true hahaha.

In other news, i got drunk when i got home and as u do, i wrote a email to finchie bitching about stuff at uni, it was the printers not being accessable before 8 AM exams, ne way, i was drunk, which multidutes my incrediably bad typing skills and i didnt spell check it like usual, He addressed my issue but put shit on me for my typing, it was quite good haha, his head will role for this.

 
At 1:33 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha

blackburn!

role; hahahaha

you're nuts

 

Post a Comment

<< Home