Monday, August 07, 2006

Hearsay

Here are today's quick thoughts:

  • The Terrible Three (now know as T3) were out on Saturday night (Nate, Matt Lambert, and The Vitamin). Nate has proven to be more terrible than could have imagined. Thanks to Marc for this pic. You have to see it....it's kinda ironic...and they got the name wrong...but it is also fitting.
  • Studying for my Evidence exam today.
  • www.gordprisco.blogspot.com gets upset by a few things these days 1) the lack of a new AC/DC album - it's been 6 years since their last 2) The Toronto Blue Jays slide down the standings of the American League East Baseball standings.
  • George Harrison was one of the Beatles. A little known fact that The Vitamin shared with James Payne was that he was usually only allowed to write two songs per Beatles album. But don't discount his efforts. Some of his songs included classics: Here Comes the Sun, Yesterday, If I need Someone, Taxman and While my Guitar Gently Weeps. Ringo got to write one song per album.
  • The blogging community is growing at Bond University. Sam Cochrane posted a message on my Facebook page telling me that he thought I was the Kerry Packer of Bond - monopolizing the media. Others have referred to me as the Oprah of blogging here (ok, nobody has ever called me that, but for the purpose of my next point bear with me). Well, if I am the Oprah of blogging - The Skuller is my Doctor Phil.
  • I just went pee, and now I have to go again....what's with that?

5 Comments:

At 5:59 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

HUH?

Kerry Packer was Australian, wealthy and bald ... ahhhh ... Good call Sam !

 
At 6:11 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have the choice of being compared to an incredibly wealthy Australia man who lead a media empire or an overweight neurotic wealthy American woman. And you are chosing to be compared to the woman. Wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that Packer was BALD would it?

 
At 8:21 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oprah is one of the top 5 most influential people in the world according to Times Magazine, and Forbes. That is right, PPL not just Woman and not just a minority group. To his defence though Packer made Forbs rich list.

 
At 9:05 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

gordo is not oprah, nor an equivalent, the same goes for packer etc. he is a 30 year old man at law school. by his age churchill had entered parliament. no gordo you haven't run for election, you might have assisted but you haven't done it.

 
At 9:26 a.m., Blogger Denny Crane said...

now that is wrong mate, if we had got those extra votes i would have abused my power and made an 11th position for gord, speaking of which, Gord we are running for student council mate lets get our shit together

 

Post a Comment

<< Home