Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Drink the pub dry...Drunk the pub dry

  • It's a nice thought to say to yourself you're only gonna go for one or two drinks. Melbas last night was hopping. I must say it was the best Drink the Pub Dry I have ever been to. Kudos to Donoghue and the LSA for putting on a great party.
  • The Skuller had a great time last night...I think. He was up to his skulling ways again, having no regard for anyone else's drink. If you left it on the table, it was getting skulled by the Skuller. He told me in a text this morning that he got kicked out at 2:30am. However, upon his arrival home he wrote an email to Melbas saying he was going to sue them for negligence and discrimination.
  • James Payne and I had a great conversation about the best Bond films ever (as in James Bond). I had chose Octopussy while he chose Goldfinger . It is a great debate to be had. Askmen.com also has there top ten list here.

5 Comments:

At 4:58 a.m., Blogger Denny Crane said...

a slight correction, it was 3:30, your making me sound girly here Gord, pick your game up

 
At 6:49 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look, you two baffoons no zero about James Bond. First of all, no self-respecting James Bond fan ever selects a Roger Moore cast as James as the top James Bond Film. Only a Sean Connery led James bond can be at the top as he was the only true James BOnd. He made the role what it is. I can accept Goldfinger as James pick as it is all time great, but as the leading critic of James films, the best James Bond film is Thunderball, bar none

 
At 12:41 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJOweEVMjz4

 
At 12:42 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

That rocketpack was gay

 
At 11:49 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

President Brendan suck, as do all people who moderate their post. Censorship sucks, what the fick, do we live in communist Russia, who the hell are you to tell me what so say.

Sure Brendan pretend be all big I love Bond anmd I love Democracy and I love australia, buit does he love any of that?

NOOO!!!!!! He love money... and Alcohol (and possibly women but I have nothing to back that up, just some unfounded rumours).

I have bruce that he is corrupt and I will publish soon, with picture of him accepting brides from loacal criminals.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home