Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Deferred Exams

I am currently studying for exams when I should be getting ready for a new semester. This really sucks.

I guess I'll have to put something interesting up here soon...who knows if that will ever happen.

Brendan Donoghue now has a blog of his own which I have linked to on my links at the right of this. Go visit there.

I wonder what this semester has in store for www.gordprisco.blogspot.com? The staff are unhappy. They want wage increases. They're unhappy about hours. I've tried to blame it all on John Howard's I.R. legislation. They're not buying any of it. I may have a mutiny on my hands.

Anyway, back to legal nonsense...

Note: when this blog makes a mistake, we like to correct the record. Marc tells me that I was wrong about how much I beat him by in the golf match we had the other day. He was right. But I still beat him, so it doesn't really matter...hahaha.... Ok, I said it was 3 and 2 when really it was 2 and 1. Still a thrashing. He never led in the match.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home