Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Live Long and Prosper

I've been bored of blogging, but it's been interesting to read others lately.

Captain James T Kirk carried the Start Trek Franchise, in fact, he was the franchise.
It's bad enough that I'm blogging, but now I'm talking about Star Trek. There comes a point in every man's life where you have to choose. Either you're gonna go to Star Trek Conventions and dress up as Warf, or Spock...or you're gonna have a life. WhileI've never been to a Trekkie convention, the genius of Kirk intrigues me (my friend told me not to talk about Star Trek, it's just not right).

I want to know why Club 20 will be $10 this week? It used to be $6 then went up to $8 by the end of last semester. Now it is $10. Didn't we pay our voluntary student union fees so that we could get a discount and the students that hadn't paid would have to pay more? More to come on this....

Right now I want to be playing this guitar on this amp.

Most importantly, thanks from my brother Steve and to everyone that donated to his Terry Fox Run. We helped raised $245 for Cancer research. Here's the folks that donated.

Grady Rowand
Alex Lalka
The Skuller
Marc Lucenti
Andy Hayher
Sean Ainley
Johnny Fong
The infamous "D"
Matt Cantatore

3 Comments:

At 6:52 a.m., Blogger Nic said...

Kirk is gay.

Does he still intrigue you? It's natural to be curious Gordo – it’s okay, don't fight it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uxTpyCdriY

 
At 11:43 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its 'Worf', not Warf

 
At 12:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where is Dave Lucenti's donation? That cheap prick.

Hawk

 

Post a Comment

<< Home