Monday, February 11, 2008

So here's the deal

Yeah, back on the air. Nothing more needs to be said.

Here are the thoughts of the day for February 11, 2008:
  • Missy Higgins is coming to Toronto all the way from Australia. She's playing at the El Mocambo - Near my old hood of Spadina and Wilcox. Tickets are $15 and apparently they're sold out. I need to get a few. It's what I'll be working on for the next few weeks.
  • The Madman and Matthew are kicking it up in the Peg...more stories to come hopefully.
  • Why am I dead last in my hockey pool? I tried to fleece Nate in a few trades, but no luck. I'm in 7th of 10.
  • Beaches beat slush and cold. Where's my boogie board?
That's all for now.

The Vitamin.

6 Comments:

At 12:14 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

starting in 071.. i am honestly sad that I missed meeting you/reading your political blog when it was live. that council's come and gone but this blog is still hilarious.

Mel

 
At 1:24 p.m., Blogger The Vitamin's Blog said...

Thanks for the comment. I was doubting whether anyone would even know I was writing again. Apparently I have no life...haha
What Mel is this? I know you started after me but I was just wondering?

g

 
At 3:50 a.m., Blogger Nic said...

People notice but do they care.

I'm guessing yes.

 
At 2:31 a.m., Blogger Bgradeninja said...

Hey mate.

Good to see you back. Check out www.bondstudents.com/intercourse

We have a whole heap of bondies blogging now, ON THE PORTAL! :)

Crazy times, who would have ever thought?

 
At 8:27 a.m., Blogger Nic said...

Wholly crap - what did you start?

 
At 11:51 p.m., Blogger Bgradeninja said...

Pretty cool huh?

Did you read the alphabet of Bondieness??

C is for Canadians. :)

http://www.bondstudents.com/The%20alphabet%20of%20Bondiness

 

Post a Comment

<< Home