Friday, March 17, 2006

????

Attached to my blog is a site meter where I can tell how much traffic is hitting my site. It gives me a whole bunch of other stats too. While it doesn't tell me who exactly is on, I can usually tell by what web service is being used.

But what I can't understand is who the hell from these regions is looking at my site - Richmond, Tasmania; Vancouver, British Columbia; and Madison, Wisconsin?

Please post a comment if you're from one of these places. Lemme know who you are. I may even do a profile on you. Probably not though.

1 Comments:

At 5:00 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not to get too techy on you mate but it depends on what provider you are with. I'm on the coast but my visits come up as from Hong Kong (sometimes, and sometimes NZ)- hell of a long journey if you ask me.

I'd like to see them come up from somewhere exotic preferably with scantily clad people running around. Or legal pot - either way I'm happy.

Drew.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home