Sunday, March 19, 2006

March Madness

I'm in an NCAA pool. It's put on by Rob Bartrop, co-host of the Eggs Benedict Radio show at Bond University. Listened to by tens of...well, tens - maybe less than that. I'll try to give Rob some advice on how to increase his listenership.

anyway....I've been watching NCAA b-ball online all weekend. So far I'm in a tie for second place.

I figure I can win the thing if Duke and Villanova go to the finals. If Boston College goes to the final four, I may be done. But i can't see that happening. Nor can I see UCLA winning it all. They're just not good enough from what I see. Although, I want them to beat Gonzaga. It's gonna be tough. UCONN is looking strong though. I didn't pick them to go far, but they could really do some damage in my opinion. If they do, it won't be good for me. I have North Carolina getting to the final four. I think UCONN will beat them if they meet in their bracket finals.

Duke is my team...I always pick them to win. Not sure if they'll do it this year. As much as I like JJ Redick, I'm not sure if you can count on him to take over big games. Apparently he's better this year. In my opinion, it all relies on Shelden Williams. If he gets into foul trouble, Duke is screwed, if not, they're going to the final four with ease.

that's all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home