Sunday, March 19, 2006

What's your song

Sitting in my apartment listening to some music today. A thought came to me...what song epotimizes me? I don't know if I am sure...it's got to be something by AC/DC. Then I thought...what about the people that I know? Hmmm...The list is pretty long, but where I found an appropriate song, I added it to a name. Here goes...I've listed the band name first then the person.

April Wine - Tonight is a Wonderful Night To fall In Love - Dave Lucenti

The Kinks - Wild Thing - Who else...but the Wild Drunk

The Beatles - You never give me your money - My brother David

Alice in Chains - Brother - Brendan "aka Brother" Scandrett

AC/DC - Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap - Matty Lambert

Van Halen - Hot For Teacher - The Unnamed Student

AC/DC - Shot Down In Flames - Me

David Bowie - China Girl - Myles

ABBA - Dancing Queen - Sally Lee

Elton John - Tiny Dancer - Sam Marash

Queen - Fat Bottomed Girls - Marc Lucenti

Echo and the Bunnymen - Lips Like Sugar - That girl Matty who was in our Contract's tute.

2 Comments:

At 5:22 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elton John - Rocket Man - Alex Rivard?

 
At 6:43 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stevie Wonder - Ribbon in the sky - Tenny Kim

 

Post a Comment

<< Home