Friday, August 25, 2006

Coming and Going


  • High Fidelity is a great movie, and a great soundtrack.
  • A friend of mine is traveling through Europe. My friend is currently in Nice (pronounced Niece) France on the French Riviera. Wittingly, I asked my friend if they would be traveling to the sister city of Nice called Nephew. They responded that they didn't think they would make it there. Well, I said, make sure not to miss the small German town of Auntie. This conversation continued until they finally questioned if there really was a village in Italy called second-cousin.
  • Let's play the Feud! Even I was laughing at this one.
  • I just did a test on myself. I wanted to see if Faith (this blogs official dog) would still make make me laugh hysterically...I wasn't feeling it at first, but all I had to see was that dog walking around and I was on the floor. That dog is amazing.
  • The album of the week is Marvin Gaye's 1971 hit What's Going On. Just listen to it yourself, that guy was talent.
  • Another friend of mine who is having lady problems told me this. "Girls come and go, but hopefully you come, before they go."
  • I'm gonna throw this out there...not only is Back in Black the greatest hard rock album of all-time, it is the most complete album in the history of music. And while worldwide sale cannot be determined officially, guesstimates have Back in Black as the second best-selling album in the history of world music (Thriller being number one).
  • Jimmy Barnes' voice sounded best in Flame Trees and You Got Nothing I Want.
  • I wish I would have blogged yesterday, I had some good material. It doesn't help when the staff have the holidays off though.

7 Comments:

At 6:02 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have advised both parties to get various tests conducted now and in three months.

 
At 6:37 a.m., Blogger Denny Crane said...

These current disgusting event will give me more amunition for when i go to war with Spegal, his years student neglect will shortly be over, his days are numbered

 
At 3:58 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Barnes sounded best in 'Working Class Man'.

 
At 5:06 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

lando your dreaming what about 'star hotel'

 
At 5:17 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

khe sanh

 
At 5:22 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes even all those years ago in a seedy hotel like the 'star hotel' you can bet your life the vending machines in the bathrooms worked. Hold on was that the reason for the riot.

 
At 6:53 a.m., Blogger Denny Crane said...

Lets just come to the conclusion that Jimmy Barnes is just fuckin brilliant, 2nd to ACDC inn Australias greatest rock artist, and if anyone says Johny Farnam is better then either i will personally kick there arse

 

Post a Comment

<< Home