Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Wrong Number...


Here are some more thoughts...
  • Most days I go to the same spot for lunch. I order the same thing everyday - sandwich, soup, and a small milk. Everyday the lunch lady tells me I'm only allowed one extra. Everyday I tell her that's fine, I'll have the olives on the side. Everyday she asks me if it's for here or to go. Everyday I tell her it's for here. And if she doesn't give me enough olives, I look her in the eye, walk over to the salad bar, and add some more olives to my plate. I think one day she'll ask me if I want to be dead. Everyday I'll tell her no.
  • So I emailed Missy Higgins booking agent. No dice. I may have to go to the El Mocambo this weekend to bribe someone into giving me some tickets.
  • So I've got this phone at work. I rarely give out the number. I think only three people I know have it. Anyway, it often rings...and I just stare at it wondering who the hell is calling me? But when I pick it up, it's only a fax machine trying to dial me. Yesterday, there were people calling for a job? I guess they have the numbers mixed up at the beginning. So two guys called. I told the first guy he had the wrong number. The second guy gave me a good interview...but at the end of it, I told him he was overqualified. I didn't even know the job he was applying for?
  • In other news, Dolly Parton is postponing her tour blaming it on her breasts.
  • I've got to get better material.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home