Tuesday, February 21, 2006

The New Blood


This is Sean. He is one half of the 'New Blood.' The other half is Mike. They are named the new blood because we feel they have the capability to make fools of themselves. It has not happened yet (although it's been close). Mike has made smart decisions when he comes out with us. However, unless he does something that will redeem himself - meaning, do something stupid - I will continue to tell all girls that he is my gay friend and is looking for a boyfriend. I will do the same for Sean...especially this Friday, his birthday weekend. The New Blood live with a girl named Tannis. I am not allowed to say her nickname on this blog...I am really not allowed to do much more with this blog. It's kinda pissing me off.

oh well....

Anyway, the new blood is having a little shakeup this weekend. It's time they made their move.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home