Friday, March 10, 2006

A few Saturday thoughts....


Finally got my mountain bike. What a great story and what a happy ending. I put it together yesterday. I'm not sure the breaks work yet.

I went to see Capote last night at the movies. It was pretty good. Apparently the unnamed student fell asleep during the matinee.

I've been buying things from Crazy Clarks lately. For those of you that don't know, Crazy Clarks is a cross between the Dollar Store and Bargain HaroldsI bought some socks for $2. They lasted one-day. But something else I'm a little more concerned about is that I'm buying food from there. I bought some packaged pre-cooked asian noodles a few weeks back. I made a stir fry. It was fantastic. So i went back to get more on Thursday. To my surprise, they were on sale. Instead of $1 they were 50 cents. What a bargain! Although, there was a sign that said, 'best before December.' Hmmmm....I mean December was three months ago. Not being sure how great an idea it would be, I only bought 8 packs. I'll have someone over for dinner and test them.

Hopefully there'll be some stories for the blog from this evening. I am trying to get the terrible three together (that being Me, Matty, and Myles). Marc has also expressed interest in coming out. He apparently had a good night on Thursday. The unnamed student thought it would be good if we left him at the bar. Marc explained to me the next day that his bed was full of sand?
Anyway...that's all I'll say about that.

A special shout out to all my readers in Canada's Capital - Ottawa, Ontario. Especially Charles Bray, founder of the Charles Bray Football League (CBFL) who's looking to take his game global. His wife Meaghan is as gorgeous as they come. His friend Angelo ("The Greek" or "Bucky" or "You Bastard") is also one of my longtime friends and dedicated readers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home