Wednesday, March 08, 2006

More Random Thoughts...

  • I emailed my Constitutional Law Professor (Patrick Keyzer) today about the last post. He hasn't replied yet. He may very well be getting me kicked out of Law School as we speak.
  • I now have 302 AC/DC songs on my Itunes, 3018 songs in total.
  • A good friend of mine, Jeff Hodge, has a blog now. He's from my home town and is studying Medicine in Brisbane. Check him out at http://spaces.msn.com/jeffhodge/PersonalSpace.aspx?owner=1
  • I won't plug any other blogs yet. Apparently my younger brother Dave (who owes me a shit-load of money) has a blog. I will not advertise his blog until he makes a payment on the cash he owes me. My Dad has even gotten into the act...he's got two blogs - I'll advertise him soon, he's been lazy on the posts recently, and we just won't stand for that at gordprisco.blogspot.com
  • Biggest hit day ever today (March 9, 2006) - 62 hits
  • A great friend of mine named Christine had an interview with the Prime Minister's office the other day. Wishing her luck. She currently works for John Tory (the leader of the oppostion) in Toronto.
  • Read the book Tuesday's with Morrie.
  • U2 with Marc is only 12 days away.
  • The Tragically Hip's album Up To Here is there best work by far. Two guys in the band named Gord can't hurt either.
  • Special thanks go to Kiersten and her parents who invited me to dinner last night. When they learned I couldn't make it due to the Wednesday night squash lesson, they were nice enough to pack me a plate of my own to heat up later. It was one of the best meals I've had since I've been in Australia. Right up there with the one Korean John made a few weeks ago (I posted about him in an earlier post. If you're interested, go to my archives and look for the picture of Kim Jong Il - Communist dictator of North Korea). Anyway, Kiersten will kill me for putting her on here, but I had to thank her.

1 Comments:

At 10:47 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://daveradio.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home