Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Correction

Apparently my source that gave me the number of people that voted in the last LSA election was wrong. According to this new source there were 350 people that voted last time. A far cry from the source that told me only 25 per cent of the 400 or so law students checked off their preferred candidate in the last plebiscite.

The new source also reminded me of the campaign restrictions that are put on the teams and candidates.

I think it is a cop out. But either way, the fact remains that the teams are far from doing the little things that can help them win. I failed to see on team scrutineering the vote today to see who has and has not come out to vote. I maintain that it is still no more than a crap-shoot.

Either way, I hope the best candidate wins...blah blah blah....and all that other stuff you do not care about.

On another note...the album of the week is Supergrass' Life on Other Planets. Remarkable.

1 Comments:

At 9:04 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

actually, you failed to see people from both tickets with a list of names to call on the last day.

it was still a bit of a shit fight because the lists were developed on the fly (which is pathetic), but people knew who had voted for them etc

 

Post a Comment

<< Home