Thursday, April 27, 2006

I'm back

ā€œIā€™m back.ā€--Michael Jordan, announcing on March 18, 1995 his return to the Chicago Bulls


It's great to be back in the land of blogs.

Over the last few weeks, exams were killing me. Now, i have seemingly recovered. Although, waking up with nightmares of a Crim B exam, doesn't help sleep.

Over the next few weeks, you'll see a new blogging atmosphere...a new and improved page.

Start looking for updates again.

I've been watching Star Wars. It's giving me heaps of ideas.

oh yeah...I think I've also found Jesus.

please see here. I wish I could take credit for stuff like this.

http://www.break.com/index/spiritoftruth.html

1 Comments:

At 1:22 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are back. I would stay away if this is all you can produce. Obviously exams dealt with your remaining brain cells. Alas, the can't regenerate.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home