Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Back In Black

Currently speaking with my niece and nephew on webcam microphone...

My nephew Ethan asked me what I did at school? I told him I was reading. He said why? I couldn't give him a good answer. Then I told him that I was finger painting and playing with trucks...which is sometimes how I feel. He could relate to that.


My niece (who is 2) started to say something as well. She's not usually very talkative with me. At first it was hard to comprehend...but after listening a little closer, it became familiar. Apparently she was reciting the first verse from Back in Black.

Back in Black,
I've hit the sack.
It's been to long,
I'm glad to be back.

God bless her. She's certainliy on the right track. Good work Ella.

It would have been nice if she could have recited the elements of the Retail Shop Leases Act...but I think the former was more important.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home