Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Come and get it!

I'm busy studying. Don't really have time for this nonsense page. Nevertheless, I figured I should write down what I just ate in case something happens to me.

First: Sundried tomato sausages. Usually delicious. This time was no exception. But...when you cook frozen food and take the quick way by broiling and not thawing, there may be problems. They may have been a little pink inside.

Second: Noodles from Crazy Clarks I bought for 50 cents a package. On top of those, I had a Honey Soy sauce from my fridge. After putting it on the noodles, I realized the sauce is only good for three days after opening. Well....that was a month ago.

The good sign is that if I'm sick enough, I can miss my exam on Thursday.

The bad news is that I may be dead soon.

With that said...I still may choose option #1...we'll see how my studying continues.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home