Monday, June 19, 2006

Odds and Big Ends - revised

  • James "not mother?" Payne and I are on a mission. We're gonna spin the fat away. Let's call it the "Spin the fat away Challenge". James was late yesterday for spinning. Last week was his first class. He didn't realize that it might be a good idea to bring a water bottle. Or it might be a good idea not to wear long work-out pants...you might sweat a bit. Anyway, we'll see how things go.
  • Speaking of things spinning. There was said to have been a tornado in my neck of the woods back home. See the tree uprooted at my cottage. Pretty crazy stuff. Read more here...
  • Congrats to Canadian Mike Weir for a top 6 finish at the US Golf Open. The brother's "Diot" (also known as Mark and Dave Lucenti) don't like Mike Weir. They'll take any shot they can at the 2003 Masters Champion. Where's their sense of patriotism? Where's their sense of supporting the guy from our team? A homegrown talent every Canadian should feel proud of. A guy who loves hockey, born in Bright's Grove, Ontario. The little guy. It's what Canada is all about, but apparently not what Mark and Dave are about. They certainly don't care for this ideal...Come to think of it...is there anything that Mark and Dave like? If you can think of anything, please make a comment on this blog. I'd love to start a list of things. We could make a list of things they hate, but we would never end the list.
  • Small correction Dave does like one golfer, this I know. His name is David Duval...an American. Currently ranked 294th in the world. Right between Stuart Little and Henrik Bjornstad - some of the fiercer competitors in golf I'm sure.
  • Back by popular demand...this dog. It's terrible, but I couldn't stop laughing when I saw the dog running across the screen. What a trooper! (I bet Mark and Dave hate this dog).
  • This week's CD is KT Tunstall's Eye to the Telescope. She's fantastic...I wish she had more music. Try songs Heal Over, All the Way Around the World, and Suddenly I See (I bet Mark and Dave will hate it).
  • Fixed my squash racket. Fibreglassed the handle (I bet they hate my squash racket).
  • Shoulder is now at 85 per cent. I'm ready for my comeback (they already told me they hated my shoulder).
  • Apparently I am the coach of the girl's basketball team. I am not really sure how this happened. They could use some players. Maybe Steve Nash in a skirt could help...(do you think Mark and Dave hate Canadian Steve Nash too?...probably...)
  • At www.gordprisco.blogspot.com we love, we don't hate. On of our mottos is "don't hate." Well it is now anyway.

22 Comments:

At 9:14 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

The lucenti brothers pretty much hate everything. So much negative energy, it is sad.

 
At 11:55 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do know they like a guy named Jordo, a little TOO much if you know what I mean...

 
At 12:52 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear they like themselves a lot...maybe a liitle too much.

 
At 12:57 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

one can never really like jordo too much.

duval's performance was heroic and truly inspiring and for anyone to criticize it is just silly. Top 16 performance in the hardest tourney in golf...i say congrads duval and here's hoping you have a strong second half.

As for weir...he's what canadians are all about??? He doens't even live here anymore....he lives in the States...the only true cdn golfer is Ames...not even born here but he lives in Calgary...he is what is good about Canadian golf...not weir that copy cat...what a geek...he now wears a mesh back, glasses on back and the white belt white shoes look that other players are wearing...his whole act is copied....

I hate where this blog has gone...it's sunk so low now...complete sellout...can someone give me the address to mike and sean's blog...somewhere i can get some good info..not this drivel about mike weir...

jordo will win the invy in 2006 and then the us open in 2010.

stop saying such negative things about that dave lucenti guy...he's so nice and loves everything

 
At 1:00 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the lucenti brothers are great. Don't know where they get all this negative press.

I for one think that Mark guy is really hot, especially with that new haircut and hope maybe he will one day want me as much as I want him

 
At 1:28 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the lucenti brothers are assholes.

Every day that goes by is a day closer to never seeing them again

 
At 1:29 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too think they are assholes. I wish someone would just bomb North Bay and then we wouldn't have to deal with the Idiot's rantings every day!!!

 
At 1:30 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

as the skip of the baseball team, I will say that they are great guys but Dave definitely has more homerun power than Mark. Dave leads the team in homeruns.

 
At 1:57 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sam Marash loves to eat cock

 
At 1:57 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sam Marash loves to eat cock

 
At 2:32 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

skip of a "baseball team" ha ha ha wait ha ha ha ha

 
At 6:53 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mark and Dave should stop writing their own posts regarding how great they think they are! We don't. Enought said.

 
At 7:19 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mark and Dave, as far as I can tell, love to get their ass's handed to them in flag football and fake injuries. Maybe it wasn't their hamstrings that were hurt in the second half of the game but their pride.

 
At 8:22 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me? So what that Mike deosn't live in Canada anymore. Do you think that Steve Nash lives in Canada? Or how about The Great one? Should we forget about them to. Mike Weir is one of the best Athletes to come out of Canada ever depending on what you constitute as an athlete. But either way what he has accomplished as a home grown Canadian in the world of golf is unprecedented.

To bad he had to bout with the Jack Daniels.

 
At 8:33 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

weir is a bum

 
At 11:31 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Other things Dave and Mark love:
Sarcasm;
insults;
fantasy sports leagues (that is as close as they come to being athletes);
Golf;
Golf balls;
Golf shoes;
Golf clothes;
Golf carts;
Golf courses;
Golf players;
Golf tournaments;
Golf club houses;
Golf clubs;

that is all I can think of.
they hate everything else

 
At 9:29 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's with all these anonymous comments....step up and write your names beside your insulting remarks to the great lucenti combo!

I think they are great

Sam Marash

 
At 2:34 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sam Marash loves to stick mens cocks into his mouth

 
At 5:47 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

children such thoughts and language, what would gordo's mum think. No she wouldn't waste her time but if she got hold of you....wash yer mouth out with soap, bio degrable bubbles and foam

 
At 12:16 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

gordon, your feet stink..

 
At 12:16 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

gordon, your feet stink..

 
At 12:39 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes your feet do stink, change your socks. If you can't change your socks, wear thongs, the ones for your feet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home