Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Random


  • This is my random post. When I'm too lazy to write anything substantial. Then again, I can write anything I want.
  • When I typed the word "random" into google images, this is the first picture that came up. Try it yourself.
  • Palver tomorrow. My Dad asked me if there's a pub crawl every week at Bond? I laughed...I guess it sounds like we have a good time. It's because we try. I could write about my class today? We learned about intellectual property rights in World Trade...nah...I'll go back to talking about pub crawls and social events.
  • You know what. I can also end this post right now. Hahahahahah....good. Bye.

3 Comments:

At 9:00 a.m., Blogger Nic said...

The fifth image is good too ... although I'm not so sure about those nipple rings.

 
At 11:18 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I had the last 10 seconds of my life back after reading your last post.

 
At 6:26 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that random pic Wilky? DB? I mean striking resemblances.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home