Tuesday, April 04, 2006

More Random Thoughts


  • The Masters golf tournament begins this week in Augusta, Georgia. Seen above is 2003 Masters Champion, Mike Weir - from my Bright's Grove, Ontario. He should be considered a favourite this year. My other picks for contention besides the favourites of Tiger Woods, Phil Mickelson et al, include Davis Love III, Jose Marie Olazabal and Stephen Ames.
  • A great article on playing the famed course by Ray Romanow can be seen in this link http://sports.espn.go.com/golf/masters06/news/story?id=2394886&lpos=spotlight&lid=tab1pos2
  • I'm currently doing a Criminal Law Paper. Sentencing and Guilty pleas...it's driving me bananas. I don't really care about the two-tier approach or instinctive synthesis...oh well.
  • Songs you should be listening to right now include Gallows Pole - Led Zeppelin, From here you can almost see the Sea - David Gray, Strutter - Kiss, Kashmir - Led Zeppelin, Dog Eat Dog - AC/DC, Get it Hot - AC/DC, or anything by Dido or Supergrass.
  • The baseball pool has started. My strategy was to go with top pitchers in the draft and rely on mid tier hitters to come through big. Pitchers I acquired include Johan Santana, Jake Peavey, Roy Oswalt, Matt Clement, and Scott Kazmir. A formidable staff to say the least. If hitters like Richie Sexson, Bobby Crosby, Brian Giles and Victor Martinez can come through, it could be a successful venture.
  • I'm trying to secure another interview with my father, but apparently he has had some contact with Stephen Harper's office and he is obfuscating from any interview requests. He instead is only talking about my five priorities at law school (for those of you that have no idea what that means, see here - http://winnipegsun.com/News/Canada/2006/03/18/1493781-sun.html)
  • I'm gonn start a petition at Bond University for them to include some AC/DC titles in their DVD collection. The message that I'll be spreading is this - It's a matter of pride and patriotism - Let Bond know you're unhappy about this startling omission. Bring AC/DC home...Bring AC/DC to Bond.

That's all for now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home