Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Controversy

  • Apparently the brothers "Diot brothers" aka Mark and Dave...bring controversy to www.gordprisco.blogspot.com. Mark was very unhappy about the last post. He actually hated it. He told me to take him off the blog forever. His brother on the other hand seemed to enjoy the post in a hate kind of way. Dave suggested I give Mark the devil horn treatment. Mark is very close to getting the horns.
  • Sam Marash thinks someone should bomb North Bay. Sam, with the development of technology these days we don't have to bomb general places. They can be more specific. I can give you the coordinates.
  • I was just looking outside the library from the top level and I was looking at a crow sitting in a tree. All I could think about is that fucking crow that ate my sandwich from my golf cart a month ago. And just now, this crow took a shit in the tree. It's like he knew I was thinking of him and his little cousins and he took a shit. I feel like getting a gun. We'll see who laughs last you little fucker (I can almost guarantee Mark and Dave hate crows, and most other birds for that matter).
  • M&M peanuts 250g bag on sale at Big W (Australian version of Wal-Mart) for $1.96 a bag. I have to convince someone to drive me there. It's too far to peddle, and we know my record on bikes (Mark and Dave hate my bike and Big W. They also hate the road and the sky).
  • A few posts ago I made a comment about putting some pastry in someone's mouth that wouldn't close their yap! I stand by those comments even though that person (who has been banned from www.gordprisco.blogspot.com) has expressed their displeasure. Here's a little lesson, if you want to make a big deal out of something - make noise about it. If you don't want to, just keep quiet and the issue will be forgotten. Nobody will remember. In this case, this one person will now be constantly reminded of the pastry shoved in their mouth. And when they talk too much (which is usually the case), they will be asked to get some pastry and put it in their mouth (Mark and Dave hate pastry).
  • That crow flew away.
  • Time for lunch (I'm not sure if Mark and Dave hate lunch or not...but they probably do).

8 Comments:

At 1:04 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

give him the devil horn treatment. He complained about being on the blog and that was your rule

 
At 1:48 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like the devil horn treatment please, but I cant remember exactly what the horn treatment is. I remember someone had it before, could you please re-post that picture so I can see what the treatment looks like

 
At 5:07 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

mark and dave are boring. can we stop talking about them. all it does is inflate their egos! tell us more about you - your much cuter!

 
At 5:39 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

lets here it for the crows, the adelaide crows you northerner of ignorance, they would take more than your lunch, they would take the ball and run. Never to be seen again. Anyhow, like the coverage the winner of the US Open gets, what his name, bloody americans, chokers all. Come on golfers from cheltenham, go CROWS!

 
At 7:08 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

The lucenti's are not cute. Gordon has tickets on himself and thinks he's cute. He is not. Stupid girls, like the sucker who made the comment above, wont be thinking that in a months time.

 
At 8:51 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

The only thing that mark and dave do not hate are excuses for bad athletic performances and A5-35 or Flex-All for all of the ailments they suffer from in old age....

 
At 9:05 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ms. Anonymous (then again you could be a Mr): You sound jaded. Maybe you were one of the suckers who discovered the real Gord. Poor you. Doesn't hurt to stroke a man's ego once in a while. Don't assume everyone is as stupid as you.

 
At 9:11 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate crows... Do they make Drano in Australia?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home