Saturday, August 05, 2006

August 6th


August 6th is this man's birthday - Rob Bartrop.

Friend to all - enemy to none.

Rob is the one that loaned me my current bike. Yes, the same one that I flipped over on, landed on my head and dislocated my shoulder. Knowing the law of Torts (albeit not very well), there's something called duty of care. Not sure if bike loaner and loanee is an established category, but anyway. Because he's such a good guy, I didn't take action against him. Further, the law of property speaks to abandonment of personal chattel. Well, he's abandoned the bike and it's mine now! hahaha...ok, just kidding Rob.

Rob, I occassionaly get birthday wishes from readers of my blog....but the message is always the same - they hope it's my last.

Anyway....as you say in Australia, your a Legend....a Champion..

And as we'd say in Canada - "I bet he'd kick some ass in a fight"

haha - kidding again.

Happy Birthday Rob.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home